We are OPEN. Your SAFETY IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY!!!
We would like to thank you all for your patience and your understanding during this time. We are diligently working overtime to ensure everyone’s safety. We hold high regard to your health and fully prepared to act fast and accordingly to keep it that way. Thanks again! We love you all.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Anyone with temperatures higher than 99 will be rescheduled.
- Clients with appointments only (children with an appointment may be accompanied by an adult).
- Reschedule your appointment if you/anyone has been in contact with, tested positive, or have exhibited symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Call the receptionist so we can advise if we are ready for you to enter.
- For haircuts/blowouts, please arrive with pre-washed hair unless you are physically unable to.
- After every service, all stations and tools are sanitized/disinfected.
- At the end of each business day, the ENTIRE salon will be sanitized with a state of the art industrial size fogger.
Keep in mind…
- Color Kits are still available. Please contact the salon for additional details.
- New updates may affect our salon schedule which may be subjected to change.
- Due to an increased call volume, you may experience a longer wait time.
Scott Aronesty &
The Hair by Scott Staff